Eligibility Criteria for applying for MOOC Proposal
- An academician/faculty having 10 years of PG Teaching Experiences in concerned field, can be the Course Coordinator.
- The Faculty employed in University/College would be required to submit the detailed proposal later along with a consent letter of the host University/Institute to develop MOOCs Courses.
- The courses, which carry credits/ certification, shall be cleared by the 'Host University/Institute', who are authorised to award degrees as per section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956 and also agree to conduct End Examination, assessment and grant credits/ certification.
- One Course Coordinator can offer only one course at a time.
- Expression of Interest (EoI) can be invited for credit courses from Course Coordinator through recognised Universities/ Institute of National Importance and other educational Institutions authorized to award degrees/credits, and from subject specialists both in Public and Private Sectors for non-credit courses.